Saturday, October 11, 2008

First Post!

I've had a lot of people ask me if I have a web site displaying the various arrow art I make. I haven't been very interested in developing and maintaining an actual website but this blog may do just fine for the purpose.
Have patience with me as I learn the ins and outs of working in a blog. I'll eventually get some pictures up and perhaps a little more information about my work. Rather than let this be a purely commercial blog, I'll also be posting some observations and thoughts of the world around me as the inclination develops. While I invite friendly discussion, this is not a public forum. Overly argumentative posts, mean posts, derogatory posts, and anti-hunting posts will be summarily deleted. If you want to share things like that with the world, get your own blog.

3 comments:

Fayme Zelena Harper said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! Yay. Now the rest of the world can see your beautiful arrows, and hopefully your gourd art.

Anonymous said...

Guy just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate all the help you have given me with first letting me watch you work and the helping me make my first dozen arrows! You so helpful with checking my work to make sure everything was done right for all your help I say THANK YOU!! You are such an teacher and artist!!
Curtis

Guy Taylor said...

Aw, shucks, Curtis. You're going to make me blush!
Seriously, it has been my pleasure to help you get started. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Knowledge is like love, it's worthless unless it's shared.
Guy