Saturday, February 21, 2009

An Arrow Build-Along

A number of years ago I participated in an archery group on Yahoo Groups. To contribute something to the group I put together a simple arrow build-along detailing steps I took to build a basic set of arrows. Some of my practices and methods have changed a little now but the build-along still has great information in it, especially for a new arrow maker wondering what tools to get and how to use them.
After I had finished with the series of posts Fayme volunteered to host the whole series on a free website she had access to. I think the account she created it under is long gone so we can't make any changes or updates, but the site itself is still floating around out there for folks to look at.

Arrow Build-Along

Let me know if you have any questions. I hope you enjoy it.

July 10 update: We just found out that Geocities will be deleting the free website the build-along is hosted on in October, '09. If you wish to do so, this would be a good time to copy any pictures or descriptions to your computer (for your own reference only, please).

No comments: